1679 Elm St, Livermore, CA 945513 beds, 2 baths, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 098 021900106
- Zillow Home ID: 24935189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1679 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94551 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% greater than in Livermore, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94551 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Livermore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94551 home values.
- 1695 Elm St Livermore, CA$396K321,028
- 1663 Elm St Livermore, CA$407K321,028
- 657 N O St Livermore, CA$470K321,328
- 1647 Elm St Livermore, CA$423K321,028
- 645 N O St Livermore, CA$489K321,696
- 1650 Linden St Livermore, CA$434K211,385
- 1631 Elm St Livermore, CA$418K321,028
- 725 N O St Livermore, CA$589K----2,004
- 658 N P St Livermore, CA$239K321,028
- 640 N P St Livermore, CA$669K542,024
- 1713 Elm St Livermore, CA$368K11652
- 1638 Linden St Livermore, CA$511K421,600
- 1686 Linden St Livermore, CA$394K21801
- 1650 Elm St Livermore, CA$372K21660
- 1615 Elm St Livermore, CA$464K321,448
- 747 N O St Livermore, CA$552K321,613
- 1716 Elm St Livermore, CA$418K21986
- 1723 Elm St Livermore, CA$502K321,442
- 1620 Linden St Livermore, CA$613K432,121
- 712 N P St Livermore, CA$421K41.51,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!