168 Broad St, Wadsworth, OH 442815 beds, 2 baths, 3,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,266 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 04020B13304
- Zillow Home ID: 34911023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 168 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 180 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$115K421,686
- 123 N Lyman St # 125 Wadsworth, OH$160K422,508
- 118 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$150K412,302
- 184 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$124K421,766
- 124 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$165K322,622
- 130 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$232K533,152
- 138 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$211K53.52,641
- 142 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$221K432,721
- 198 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$203K534,387
- 150 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$192K32.52,091
- 146 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$98KStudio--2,188
- 113 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$159K41.52,049
- 1381 Sharon Copley Rd Sharon Center, OH$229K311,148
- 133 S Lyman St Wadsworth, OH--321,926
- 156 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$173K41.52,038
- 157 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$91K411,463
- 212 Broad St Wadsworth, OH$248K42.53,324
- 119 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$183K432,569
- 127 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$140K421,996
- 159 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$92K311,322
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292