- Built in 1973
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,099 all time views
- HOA Fee: $263/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 71880644
- View Virtual Tour
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- FLOORING: Wood
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Fiberglass Shingles
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Patio
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- AMENITIES: Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES: Park
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- ASSC_POOL: Yes
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- HEATING: Forced Air
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- POOL_DESCRIPTION: Inground
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- FLOORING: Tile
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- STYLE: Townhouse
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Middle
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- KIT_DSCRP: Ceramic Tile
- TERMS_FEATURE: Lender Approval Required
- BTH1_DSCRP: Ceramic Tile
- BTH2_DSCRP: Ceramic Tile
- HEATING: Electric
- COOLING: Wall AC
- COOLING: 2 Units
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- DIN_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Storm Windows
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 38
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Parcel #: M:94 L:16 U:3
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56014020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $91-202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% greater than in Taunton, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 168 Hart St|
Nearby Schools in Taunton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.