168 Hart St APT 18, Taunton, MA 027802 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ 2 Units,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Individual,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 38
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Parcel #: M:94 L:16 U:3
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56014020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 168 Hart Street APT 18
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% greater than in Taunton, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
- Apt 16$129K31.51,275
- Apt 20$126K31.51,282
- Apt 21$121K21.51,189
- Apt 23$114K21.51,170
- Apt 24$109K21.51,174
- Apt 25$128K31.51,282
- Apt 26$114K21.51,166
- Apt 27$121K21.51,190
- Apt 28$122K21.51,206
- Apt 29$125K21.51,249
- Apt 30$128K31.51,242
- Apt 31$114K21.51,170
- Apt 32$117K21.51,174
- Apt 33$114K221,174
- Apt 34$128K31.51,245
- Apt 55$122K21.51,202
- Apt 56$162K221,202
- Apt 57$122K21.51,192
- Apt 58$113K21.51,172
- Apt 59$125K321,310
Nearby Schools in Taunton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292