168 Hensmith Rd, Salisbury, NH 032684 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Family neighborhood - a short drive to Concord - quaint New England town
- Lot: 4.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Wonderfully Private Lot, soaring ceilings, 3 fireplaces, mountain views, 20 mins to capital city
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: SLSB M:00239 B:000011 L:000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 86772082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 168 Hensmith Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Salisbury, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salisbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 184 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$206K333,696
- 167 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$166K311,512
- 158 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$254K422,696
- 175 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$169K411,247
- 152 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$156K221,043
- 181 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$173K321,344
- 153 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$123K311,204
- 183 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$156K311,269
- 147 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$170K321,523
- 137 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$210K432,515
- 134 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$183K321,963
- 130 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$182K321,800
- 197 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$171K211,606
- 129 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$173K311,541
- 207 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$233K432,207
- 119 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$176K322,104
- 119 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$180K32--
- 115 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$171K421,340
- 110 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$176K221,632
- 107 Hensmith Rd Salisbury, NH$179K30.51,859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Salisbury Elementary K-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.