- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,504 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00038 B:00042 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56096956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $538K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 126.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 53.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!