168 W 9th StUNIT 3, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 8/15/13: $455,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,007 sq ft
- Lot:1,007 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $455,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Additional Featuresroof deck plans, forced air
- Days on Zillow116
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #W:07 P:00521 S:016
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81857884
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$438,746||$412K – $461K||+$403||$435||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,628/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||-$18||$2.61||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 168 W 9th Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Clap Innovation School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005