1680-1684 Mcallister St, San Francisco, CA 941154 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $2,125,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1156 018
- Zillow Home ID: 15085071
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1680-1684 Mcallister Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Panhandle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 58.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Panhandle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1674-1676 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$2.52M--23,270
- 1686 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--11,417
- 1688 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,556
- 1690 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$993K31.252,017
- 1696 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$2.04M543,180
- 1698 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.39M322,072
- 1696 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.72M543,180
- 830 Broderick St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$809K------
- 1622 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.8M--24,425
- 1677 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.68M--24,100
- 1671-1673 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.81M623,235
- 1665 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.69M522,300
- 1618-1620 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$2.44M--25,750
- 1663 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.71M--33,325
- 825-827 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--22,680
- 1614-1616 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.8M--34,400
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292