1680 Aylesbury Ct, Windsor, CO 805504 beds, 3 baths, 4,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,285 sqft
- Parcel #: R3821405
- Zillow Home ID: 82300057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1680 Aylesbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Windsor, and 48.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 1678 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$262K32--
- 1682 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$269K43--
- 1677 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$318K33--
- 601 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$329K43--
- 1684 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$321K43--
- 1679 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$269K33--
- 1661 Chelms Ford Ct Windsor, CO$263K43--
- 1681 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$264K433,326
- 1686 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$307K32.53,718
- 611 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$326K433,473
- 600 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$294K32.52,403
- 621 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$277K43--
- 1688 Aylesbury Ct Windsor, CO$257K32--
- 557 Botley Ct Windsor, CO$310K33--
- 610 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$246K33--
- 544 Edenbridge Dr Windsor, CO$363K44--
- 543 Botley Ct Windsor, CO$350K42.54,546
- 529 Botley Ct Windsor, CO$319K32.53,742
- 620 Colney Ct Windsor, CO$320K33--
- 542 Edenbridge Dr Windsor, CO$267K321,936
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292