1680 Banner Ave, Chula Vista, CA 919113 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 2 Parking spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6232121500
- Zillow Home ID: 99554291
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1680 Banner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Chula Vista, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chula Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 1675-1679 Banner Ave Chula Vista, CA$352K211,992
- 201 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$279K211,196
- 205 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$289K211,020
- 209 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$252K21.51,030
- 3416 Main St Chula Vista, CA$417K212,430
- 1659-1663 Banner Ave Chula Vista, CA$304K------
- 215 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$292K221,152
- 193 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$236K21560
- 219 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$201K11360
- 189 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$259K21720
- 3434 Main St Chula Vista, CA$365K321,392
- 223 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$358K421,380
- 187 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$301K321,080
- 3436 Main St Chula Vista, CA$267KStudio1740
- 1653 Banner Ave Chula Vista, CA$357K321,370
- 225 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$360K411,200
- 3342 Main St Chula Vista, CA$359K311,090
- 202 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$270K311,396
- 3340 Ancurza Way Chula Vista, CA$362K311,452
- 208 Zenith St Chula Vista, CA$492K422,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292