1680 Chimney House Rd, Reston, VA 201903 beds, 3 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- New:maple & tile flrs; stain/granite kitchen, 2 sinks; huge mbr, wall to wall closets
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 017209B 0002
- Zillow Home ID: 51719348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1680 Chimney House Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Town Center market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Reston, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Town Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town Center home values.
- 1682 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$609K22.51,554
- 1678 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$614K331,554
- 1676 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$519K331,554
- 1674 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$574K32.51,554
- 1684 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$604K431,554
- 1672 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$595K32.51,620
- 1686 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$606K33.51,554
- 1688 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$601K32.51,554
- 1670 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$600K32.51,554
- 1690 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$603K331,954
- 1668 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$541K32.51,554
- 1692 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$582K331,554
- 1666 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$573K32.51,554
- 1694 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$570K32.51,554
- 1664 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$577K32.51,554
- 1696 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$570K32.51,554
- 1662 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$570K32.51,554
- 1698 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$597K32.51,554
- 1660 Chimney House Rd Reston, VA$553K32.51,554
- 11400 Washington Plz W APT 801 Reston, VA$247K221,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!