1680 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Two bedrooms/One-and-a-half baths.
Den with closet and window is great office or guest area.
Spacious open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas range, pantry, granite counters and modern cabinetry.
Open dining and living area is spacious and inviting with outlooks to the rear yard and deck.
Large walkout deck with ample space for a table/chairs and a large, shared yard.
Decorative details: hardwood & softwood floors, crown molding, cove ceilings, and a decorative fireplace.
In unit washer and dryer.
Huge storage room underneath the unit is perfect for a workshop and/or hobby area.
An established TIC group that is condo lottery eligible with an Andrew Sirkin agreement in place.
Low monthly dues: $200 per month which includes water, trash and common area utilities.
Leased parking can be found in the immediate area.
- Built in 1906
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $750
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,027 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112598487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1680 Fulton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Panhandle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 58.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Panhandle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
- 1655 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$952K11895
- 1644 Fulton St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.33M--21,570
- 1644 Fulton St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.04M321,292
- 1644 Fulton St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.02M321,292
- 1650 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.38M------
- 1650-1652 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.49M------
- 1634 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.07M211,450
- 1640 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.75M523,245
- 1656-1660 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$6.86M946,000
- 1632-1634 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.66M--22,900
- 1632 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.22M211,450
- 1662-1664 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.22M211,050
- 1626-1628 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.64M--22,841
- 1663 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.69M--33,660
- 1668-1672 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.45M634,575
- 1645-1647 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.73M--23,068
- 1620-1624 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--34,395
- 1669-1671 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$1.72M--33,660
- 1618 Fulton St San Francisco, CA$2.31M422,664
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292