A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,419 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $468,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $273
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: M:005 B:008 L:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56356652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $345-745K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 14.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Waltham, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|1695 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$561K||4||3||2,400|
|1690 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$575K||3||1||2,210|
|1687 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$478K||3||1||2,010|
|1679 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$486K||3||3||1,900|
|1700 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$769K||4||5||3,444|
|1707 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$414K||3||1||1,323|
|1701 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$403K||3||1||1,248|
|20 Brennan Ave Waltham, MA||$403K||3||1||990|
|17 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$703K||3||2.5||3,608|
|27 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$456K||3||1||1,475|
|35 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$762K||5||3||3,548|
|37 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$798K||3||3.5||4,092|
|39 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$701K||4||3||2,408|
|41 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$824K||4||3.5||4,245|
|18 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$544K||3||2||2,200|
|12 Mountain Rd Waltham, MA||$687K||4||2.5||2,444|
|45 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$506K||3||1.5||1,941|
|30 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$560K||3||1.5||2,276|
|18 Mountain Rd Waltham, MA||$386K||3||1||912|
|13 Brennan Ave Waltham, MA||$636K||3||2.5||2,315|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!