16801 Halsted St, Northridge, CA 913434 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Parking: 1 space
- 24 Hour Availability,Long Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 2686018009
- Zillow Home ID: 20149418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16801 Halsted Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 16811 Halsted St Northridge, CA$544K431,816
- 9605 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$534K431,748
- 16800 Halsted St Northridge, CA$587K532,370
- 16755 Halsted St Northridge, CA$434K221,208
- 16819 Halsted St Northridge, CA$536K331,780
- 9615 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$537K431,792
- 16814 Halsted St Northridge, CA$542K421,905
- 16816 Itasca St Northridge, CA$585K432,250
- 9604 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$421K221,168
- 9550 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$439K221,208
- 9612 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$431K321,150
- 16825 Halsted St Northridge, CA$524K431,816
- 16822 Halsted St Northridge, CA$536K421,905
- 16801 Ballinger St Northridge, CA$538K321,860
- 16822 Itasca St Northridge, CA$590K432,250
- 16749 Halsted St Northridge, CA$417K221,168
- 16811 Ballinger St Northridge, CA$540K321,884
- 9618 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$504K221,632
- 9627 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$538K431,792
- 16817 Ballinger St Northridge, CA$543K421,905
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292