A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 3,800 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $515
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Street, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 08828125
- Zillow Home ID: 19482529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $725-901K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|1671 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$731K||3||2||1,176|
|1693 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$805K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1682 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$812K||4||2||1,727|
|1694 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$708K||3||2||1,065|
|1670 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$767K||4||2||1,451|
|1705 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$694K||3||2||1,065|
|1659 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$822K||4||2||1,881|
|1684 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$755K||4||2||1,451|
|1674 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$843K||5||3||1,769|
|1706 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$775K||4||2||1,451|
|1696 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$760K||3||2||1,484|
|1660 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$784K||3||2||1,484|
|1662 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$715K||3||2||1,168|
|1717 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$774K||3||2||1,484|
|1647 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$767K||3||2||1,484|
|1708 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$709K||3||2||1,168|
|1718 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$838K||4||2||1,727|
|1652 Grand Teton Dr Milpitas, CA||$758K||4||2||1,451|
|1648 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$808K||4||2||1,732|
|1685 Mount Rainier Ave Milpitas, CA||$888K||3||2||1,842|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.