This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $228-280K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $44.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Apopka is $53,957.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Apopka is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- All time views: 1,791
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $170,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Appliances Included \ Ice Maker
- Exterior Features \ Patio/Deck - Screened
- Exterior Features \ Sidewalk
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N/A
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen
- Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan
- Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom
- Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Lease Terms \ No Smoking
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Single Family Home
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Status \ Active
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 352028862200220
- Zillow Home ID: 46257216
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Apopka
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.