16827 Biltmore St, Detroit, MI 482354 beds, 2 baths, 1,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,557 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 22064428
- Zillow Home ID: 88209226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16827 Biltmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Detroit, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 16835 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$35K31797
- 16819 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$64K411,100
- 16841 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$35K--1929
- 16811 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$48K--1797
- 16803 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$50K--1797
- 16851 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$30K--1848
- 16857 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$29K--1.5874
- 16820 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$29K--1945
- 16826 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$33K21802
- 16824 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$28K--1807
- 16818 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$48K--1808
- 16810 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$47K--1803
- 16840 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$42K--1798
- 16840 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$34K311,200
- Biltmore St Detroit, MI$43K--1798
- 16865 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$30K--1885
- 16800 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$37K311,241
- 16850 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$43K--1798
- 16800 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$33K--1950
- 16779 Biltmore St Detroit, MI$48K311,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!