16849 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 980085 beds, 3 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,559 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Partial basement, 120 sqft
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4038700680
- Zillow Home ID: 48914074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16849 Ne 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crossroads, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Bellevue, and 39.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crossroads home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crossroads home values.
- 16857 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$572K42.52,450
- 16841 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$633K52.52,450
- 17128 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$524K32.51,820
- 17134 NE 5th St Bellevue, WA$475K41.751,670
- 17122 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$542K31.752,030
- 16858 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$545K52.52,200
- 16850 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$560K432,336
- 17134 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$513K42.251,900
- 16865 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$555K32.252,230
- 16833 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$534K31.51,710
- 16866 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$629K63.253,570
- 17116 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$519K42.252,000
- 17140 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$496K31.751,720
- 17134 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$504K42.251,900
- 16842 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$492K32.51,740
- 611 170th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$481K32.751,886
- 17121 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$598K42.52,100
- 17127 NE 5th Pl Bellevue, WA$582K432,250
- 17001 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$608K52.52,850
- 16825 NE 6th St Bellevue, WA$594K42.52,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!