1685 Oak St# 4, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 6/3/11: $665,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,430 sq ft
- Lot:1,796 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $665,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow925
- Lot Depth40
- Lot Width44
- Parcel #1223 031
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15086545
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$975,279||$839K – $1.08M||-$26,008||$682||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,158/mo||$3K – $5.4K/mo||+$50||$2.91||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% less than in San Francisco, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 1685 Oak Street # 4
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- McKinley Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.9 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005