16854 Baylis St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Established historic neighborhood. Great for families, retirees, college students or working professionals. Close to shopping, expressways, dry cleaners, restaurants and schools.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 08010062
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 88472085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16854 Baylis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Martin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 107% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% greater than in Detroit, and 419.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Martin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Martin Park home values.
- 16862 Baylis St Detroit, MI$82K--23,480
- 16846 Baylis St Detroit, MI$44K--21,936
- 16838 Baylis St Detroit, MI$76K--22,950
- 16870 Baylis St Detroit, MI$44K--21,936
- 16830 Baylis St Detroit, MI$76K--23,480
- 16878 Baylis St Detroit, MI$51K--22,762
- 16822 Baylis St Detroit, MI$76K--43,468
- 16886 Baylis St Detroit, MI$41K--22,762
- 16857 Inverness St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,808
- 16845 Inverness St Detroit, MI$41K211,555
- 16856 Baylis St Detroit, MI$79K32--
- 16867 Inverness St Detroit, MI$31K311,095
- 16816 Baylis St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 16894 Baylis St Detroit, MI$49KStudio22,190
- 16837 Inverness St Detroit, MI$41K--11,312
- 16875 Inverness St Detroit, MI$44K421,763
- 16825 Inverness St Detroit, MI$39K321,390
- 16887 Inverness St Detroit, MI$43K--21,080
- 16810 Baylis St Detroit, MI$24K445,352
- 16847 Baylis St Detroit, MI$58K--23,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!