1686 Jersey Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 2 baths, 2,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 386 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,001 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 9476995449
- Zillow Home ID: 53694262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1686 Jersey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 7854 Penelope Dr Fayetteville, NC$128K431,848
- 7851 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$115K331,700
- 7847 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$111K321,775
- 7850 Penelope Dr Fayetteville, NC$103K321,100
- 7843 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K321,436
- 1685 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$115K331,848
- 1681 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$123K321,803
- 1689 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$101K321,456
- 7857 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$127K331,848
- 7846 Penelope Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K321,500
- 1674 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$124K42.51,900
- 1677 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$111K321,564
- 1708 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$111K331,897
- 7839 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$119K331,848
- 7844 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K321,539
- 1673 Jersey Dr Fayetteville, NC$130K432,000
- 7847 Penelope Dr Fayetteville, NC$122K321,741
- 7863 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$124K321,650
- 7842 Penelope Dr Fayetteville, NC$123K421,777
- 7854 Loxley Dr Fayetteville, NC$110K32.51,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!