1686 Miller Ave, Los Altos, CA 940244 beds, 3 baths, 3,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
-Top quality appliances include 36" gas Dacor range, SS exhaust hood, refrigerator, wine cooler, dishwasher, and dual ovens.
-European white oak floors bring warmth and natural beauty. Clean air certified gas fireplace, recessed LED lighting, dual pane windows and doors, and water free turf add to the list of environmentally friendly features.
-Spacious master suite has vaulted ceilings views of surrounding natural beauty. Master suite also boasts walk-in closet and light filled bathroom with heated floor and soaking tub.
-Downstairs has two additional bedrooms, large laundry room, and separate family room with access to lower patio area. Partial basement with additional storage as well as large storage closet for wine etc.
-Detached bonus room below the garage not included in assessed square footage. Approximately 250sqft of office, exercise, or art studio space with great views!
-Three separate patio areas for outdoor entertaining in style! Maintenance and water free turf plus room to practice your short game on the putting green with views of the golf course at Los Altos Country Club!
-Oversize two car garage provides ample storage and parking.
-Upgraded plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling systems with Nest thermostats to control your homes HVAC remotely (2 zones).
This is a truly unique and special property. Please come and see it in person, pictures don't do it justice!
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $3,100,000
- Price/sqft: $997
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Country Club views, Open living area, great for entertaining, extra storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 33107046
- Zillow Home ID: 19627860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1686 Miller Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Loyola, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loyola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 1684 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$1.75M111,374
- 1690 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$7.81M432,316
- 1695 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.74M44.53,717
- 1691 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.16M32.52,569
- 1701 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.35M43.53,309
- 1685 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$1.8M321,738
- 1705 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.26M42.53,064
- 1694 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$2.88M332,868
- 1685 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$1.79M321,913
- 1709 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.68M63.54,051
- 1693 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$2.57M32.53,220
- 1670 Whitham Ave Los Altos, CA$1.91M432,582
- 1666 Whitham Ave Los Altos, CA$2.01M322,264
- 1715 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$2.77M534,000
- 1696 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$2.2M432,216
- 1675 Fairway Dr Los Altos, CA$1.96M42.52,014
- 1719 Westbrook Ave Los Altos, CA$3.03M54.54,100
- 1695 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$2.77M42.53,200
- 1698 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$1.83M32.52,128
- 1671 Miller Ave Los Altos, CA$2.11M32.52,028
Nearby Schools in Loyola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292