A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,033 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $755,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $554
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Rowhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,363 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: W:08 P:01502 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59211311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $760-916K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 27.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!