A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,737 all time views
- HOA Fee: $246
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Parking \ Unassigned, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Exposure \ S (South), Parking Type \ Space\s, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Basement \ None, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Common Area Amenities \ Whirlpool, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Other, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ N (North), Lot Description \ Corner, Bath Amenities \ Handicap Shower, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 21-25 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1919220008
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 5074155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $109-174K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is valued 19.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.