- Built in 1993
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,698 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $246
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 08874262
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 21-25 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Other, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Handicap Shower, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Common Area Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Driveway \ Asphalt, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Humidifier, Exposure \ N (North), Exposure \ S (South), Exposure \ W (West), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Unassigned, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Parking Type \ Garage, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Lake Michigan, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1919220008
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 5074155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 30% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.