1688 Wallace AveAPT 204, San Francisco, CA 94124
Sold on 6/17/13: $353,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #5387 029
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID61287369
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow188
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$378,766||$326K – $432K||+$4,176||$473||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,734/mo||$1.6K – $4K/mo||-$59||$3.42||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Bayview home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Bayview homes, this home is valued 24.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bayview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 413.2% greater than in San Francisco, and 12.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bayview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayview home values.
Neighborhood for 1688 Wallace Avenue APT 204
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carver (George Washington) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Marshall (Thurgood) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Burton (Phillip and Sala) Academic High... (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Revere (Paul) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Jordan (June) School for Equity (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.2 mi
- Downtown High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005