16880 SW 141st Ct, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 2 baths, 1,669 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Parking: 0 space
- Long Lease Terms Available, New Kitchen Appliances, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,669 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 3059270273760
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 44335549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16880 Sw 141st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in Richmond West, and 328.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 16870 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$209K321,744
- 16890 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$197K321,334
- 14201 SW 168th Ter Miami, FL$189K321,275
- 16900 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$205K321,577
- 16860 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$232K321,669
- 14202 SW 168th Ter Miami, FL$228K321,275
- 16908 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$206K321,780
- 14221 SW 168th Ter Miami, FL$180K321,275
- 16850 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$266K321,821
- 14200 SW 168th St Miami, FL$189K321,329
- 16881 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$206K321,334
- 14222 SW 168th Ter Miami, FL$229K321,275
- 16891 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$203K431,744
- 16901 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$209K321,758
- 16916 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$210K321,669
- 14220 SW 168th St Miami, FL$253K431,809
- 16901 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$189K32--
- 16901 SW 141st Ct Miami, FL$184K321,758
- 14203 SW 169th St Miami, FL$188K331,302
- 14137 SW 168th Ln Miami, FL$294K322,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292