169 99th St, Brooklyn, NY 112094 beds, 2 baths, 1,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $762,500
- Price/sqft: $607
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 061290067
- Zillow Home ID: 30702077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 99th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% greater than in New York, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 171 99th St Brooklyn, NY$823K----1,256
- 167 99th St Brooklyn, NY$745K----1,256
- 165 99th St Brooklyn, NY$736K----1,256
- 163 99th St Brooklyn, NY$770K----1,536
- 220 Marine Ave Brooklyn, NY$846KStudio--2,048
- 9802 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.01M313,198
- 168 98th St Brooklyn, NY$916K----1,504
- 210 Marine Ave Brooklyn, NY$976K11--
- 210 Marine Ave APT 5C Brooklyn, NY$871K11--
- 210 Marine Ave APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$753K11--
- 210 Marine Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$934K------
- 210 Marine Ave APT 6D Brooklyn, NY$829K11--
- 210 Marine Ave # B Brooklyn, NY$798K------
- 210 Marine Ave APT 5D Brooklyn, NY$682K------
- 210 Marine Ave APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$796K21--
- 210 Marine Ave APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$559K11--
- 166 98th St Brooklyn, NY$907K----1,504
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292