169 Beacon StUNIT 2-4, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $549,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:677 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Oct 2006 for $299,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow43
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Window AC,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks),FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Parcel #W:05 P:02741 S:036
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count23
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59171969
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1978
- MLS #71605789
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$490,729||$432K – $530K||+$9,024||$724||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,539/mo||$2.1K – $2.9K/mo||+$51||$3.75||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 33.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% lower than in Boston, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 169 Beacon Street UNIT 2-4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005