169 Chestnut StUNIT 3, Waltham, MA 02453
Sold on 3/27/13: $229,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:793 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $229,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Unit 3 is a first floor one bedroom unit with convenient entrances on both Gardner Street and Chestnut Street. Finished hard wood floors throughout as well as nine foot ceilings and light drenched rooms with large windows overlooking the landscaped areas. The Chef?s kitchen comes complete with Granite countertops, stainless steel, and pantry. Marble bathroom with sliding glass door bath makes the space feel open. Central a/c. Plenty of storage in unit plus large storage bin in basement. Large bedroom with walk ? in closet. Laundry / Mud room with washer/dryer hookups. Exclusive use paved area for outdoor grilling and entertaining! Very reasonable condo fee of $114 includes water, sewer, Master Insurance, exterior maintenance and landscaping.
Location, Location, Location!
169 Chestnut Street is a prime location in Waltham with access to great restaurants, and public transportation to Boston. The house is just 3 blocks from Moody Street with a prime movie theater and a variety of restaurants and shops. The commuter rail is walking distance as well as walk / bike paths along the Charles River.
Plenty of multi - family and condo living residents. Nearby parks for children and adults alike.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesMud room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- High SchoolWaltham High School
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Middle SchoolJohn F Kennedy
- Parcel #M:069 B:028 L:0006 003
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID71546227
- Days on Zillow389
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 Chestnut Street UNIT 3
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
- Unit 2$389K32.01,491
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292