- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Views: 4,497 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $532,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Kennel, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:218 B:1069 L:01600
- Zillow Home ID: 57964265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $498-930K.
Market guideZillow predicts Prospect Hill home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Prospect Hill homes, this home is valued 98.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.3% lower than in New Haven, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Hill home values.
|180 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$833K||5||3.5||4,819|
|163 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$783K||5||3.5||4,820|
|166 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$710K||5||3.5||3,486|
|175 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$784K||5||3.5||4,008|
|172 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$708K||5||2.5||3,521|
|160 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$656K||3||3.5||2,942|
|178 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$737K||5||3||3,626|
|181 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$708K||3||3.5||3,434|
|157 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$847K||6||3.5||4,700|
|152 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$703K||3||4||3,401|
|149 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$705K||5||4.5||3,464|
|189 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$739K||5||3.5||3,714|
|156 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$746K||7||3||3,703|
|150 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$699K||5||3.5||3,451|
|90 Ogden St New Haven, CT||$722K||4||4.5||3,108|
|184 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$768K||6||4||3,825|
|104 Ogden St New Haven, CT||$699K||4||3||2,551|
|120 Ogden St New Haven, CT||$627K||4||2.5||2,537|
|193 E Rock Rd New Haven, CT||$951K||6||4.5||5,309|
|70 Ogden St New Haven, CT||$741K||5||4||3,242|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!