169 Eleanor Dr, Woodside, CA 940624 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Secluded and exclusive, tree lined, hilly, private...think doctors, professors, tech execs. and retired actors. Large eucalyptus and pines thrive in hilly, large lots. Absolute tranquility.
- Lot: 1.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1977 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069225040
- Zillow Home ID: 15592008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 Eleanor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Woodside, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 169 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.48M43.53,830
- 167 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.32M221,840
- 175 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.56M432,320
- 289 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.63M433,120
- 161 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.55M53.52,720
- 315 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.52M322,290
- 168 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$3.79M443,552
- 275 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$3.75M433,050
- 11 Southgate Dr Woodside, CA$4.71M54.55,790
- 188 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.74M33.52,720
- 205 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$3.92M433,390
- 345 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$4.5M463,320
- 155 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$8.68M76.55,998
- 265 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$4.71M454,000
- 140 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$5.92M676,100
- 29 Eugenia Ln Woodside, CA$3.77M333,440
- 272 Eleanor Dr Woodside, CA$2.79M332,600
- 1 Southgate Dr Woodside, CA$2.27M232,620
- 101 Lakeview Dr Woodside, CA$4.9M23.53,990
- 120 Northgate St Woodside, CA$3.89M44.53,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!