169 Lakeshore Dr, Marlborough, MA 017524 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $291,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- AIR_CONDITION \ No, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Oil, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Beach Rights, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:018 B:047 L:000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56269180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 Lakeshore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 28.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- 166 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$207K211,282
- 161 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$345K221,136
- 173 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$326K322,040
- 160 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$354K321,930
- 164 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$218K22.51,056
- 157 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$284K21.51,056
- 174 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$282K321,056
- 153 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$421K32.52,023
- 177 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$278K21942
- 150 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$314K321,368
- 32 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$271K311,008
- 141 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$386K321,560
- 44 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$249K211,334
- 22 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$201K21840
- 183 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$454K532,278
- 139 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$387K42.51,920
- 33 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$245K31943
- 29 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$241K31943
- 178 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$386K42.52,100
- 61 1st Rd Marlborough, MA$360K43.52,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.