- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
169 Maverick St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 3 baths, 3,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $1
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05338 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 Maverick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 171 Maverick St # 171A Boston, MA$410K332,814
- 173 Maverick St # 173A Boston, MA$378K----2,583
- 175 Maverick St # 175A Boston, MA$307K----2,381
- 177 Maverick St # 177A Boston, MA$390K----3,071
- 174 Maverick St Boston, MA$367K532,091
- 159 Maverick St UNIT 159 Boston, MA$266K21.51,000
- 178 Maverick St Boston, MA$365K532,091
- 180 Maverick St Boston, MA$260K----1,432
- 41 Bremen St UNIT 41 Boston, MA$257K21.5980
- 102 Orleans St Boston, MA$341K631,884
- 104 Orleans St Boston, MA$276K321,680
- 183 Maverick St Boston, MA$379K542,414
- 87 Orleans St Boston, MA$398K632,308
- 89 Orleans St Boston, MA--212,308
- 81 Orleans St Boston, MA$299K422,016
- 170 Maverick St APT 172 East Boston, MA$1.83M2228,765
- 40 Bremen St UNIT 40 Boston, MA$332K111,297
- 83 Orleans St Boston, MA$430K632,976
- 106 Orleans St Boston, MA$413K832,810
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292