169 Mcbride Rd, Martinez, GA 309075 beds, 3 baths, 3,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Master bedroom with Italian porcelain tile, cathedral ceiling and tiled master bath with jacuzzi tub, separate stand-up shower, toilet closet, and and two walk-in closets.
Two carpeted bedrooms that share a full tiled bath and walk-in closets.
Fourth bedroom or office has cork floor, walkin closet and arched window.
Ceiling fans, window treatments and moldings and recessed lighting throughout.
Entry way, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, and hallways have oak hardwood floors.
Large entryway has arched window, front door has etched glass and etched side lights.
Dining room has arched window, 12 foot ceiling, brass chandelier, and ceiling medalion.
Kitchen has granite tops on counters, bar, and built-in desk. New Thermador Oven and Stove Top. New Samsung french door refridgerator. Microwave and dishwasher. Drop down granite sink.
Breakfast room has two walls of windows, raised ceiling w/ fan and french doors with etched glass that open onto screened-in porch.
Screened porch w/ pond views has wood ceiling w/ fan and speaker system.
Large wood deck w/ natural gas grill hook-up has pond and pool views. Deck and stairs wood treated with 30 year Seal Maxx sealant.
All outside white trim painted w/ 30 year porcelain paint w/ transferable warranty.
Down the steps from the deck is a concrete and brick patio, gardens and pool area surround by black aluminimum decorated fence w/ 2 locking gates. Pool is in-ground gunite with built-in stairs, bench, and waterfall. Multi-color lighting, heater, electric cleaner and self-chlorinator. Very low maint.
Springlakes community is an upscale neighborhood. A large community with many spring-fed lakes and ponds throughout. Amenities include: tennis courts, playground, regulation-sized community pool (membership optional), limited access from main roads, natural areas, club house, boat-acccess site for largest lake and playground. Most homes are large brick or stucco homes with large lots and heavily wooded. Great neighborhood to walk, bike or use golf carts. Modest annual dues required. One of Columbia County's better neighborhoods.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $316,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- heated pool with waterfall, multi-room speaker system, beautifully landscaped, many upgrades
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 3,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078H616
- Zillow Home ID: 14216498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 Mcbride Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% greater than in Martinez, and 27.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Martinez.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30907 home values.
- 167 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$310K42.53,055
- 168 Kestwick Dr E Martinez, GA$290K43.53,314
- 4133 Knollcrest Cir N Martinez, GA$268K432,482
- 4135 Knollcrest Cir N Martinez, GA$270K53.53,200
- 165 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$405K42.54,600
- 168 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$252K432,540
- 166 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$290K432,994
- 4123 Knollerest Cir Martinez, GA$176K32--
- 164 Kestwick Dr E Martinez, GA$357K54.54,329
- 170 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$311K333,208
- 163 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$402K64.54,702
- 4115 Mcbride Ct Martinez, GA$331K433,361
- 169 Kestwick Dr E Augusta, GA$315K432,600
- 171 Kestwick Dr E Augusta, GA$270K42.53,119
- 4130 Knollcrest Cir N Martinez, GA$260K433,129
- 4127 Knollcrest Cir N Martinez, GA$259K432,925
- 167 Kestwick Dr E Martinez, GA$366K32.52,891
- 161 Mcbride Rd Martinez, GA$292K42.52,933
- 160 Cofield Rd Martinez, GA$355K33.53,340
- 4113 Mcbride Ct Martinez, GA$282K42.53,080
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292