169 N Bellaire Ave, Louisville, KY 402063 beds, 2 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Original French doors open into remodeled den which flows into updated kitchen. New custom cabinets, concrete countertops and large farm sink are integrated with modern amenities including gas stove with downdraft vent, recessed refrigerator, hidden dishwasher and garbage disposal. Recessed lighting with dimmers throughout.
Arched entry from kitchen leads to breakfast nook with bay window, and office with views of fully-fenced back yard.
Remodeled first floor bath has new shower enclosure with bench, and a beautiful vanity showcases the travertine vessel sink.
Original solid wood and glass doors and hardwood floors throughout home.
First floor bedrooms feature lighted ceiling fans, new café shutters and blinds. Second floor bedroom offers a large, open space with multiple possibilities (exercise room, large office, bonus room).
Huge unfinished walk-out basement provides loads of storage, second bathroom with tub, and a working sauna.
Plumbing and electric have been updated. Newer energy efficient triple-track storm windows with screens and fully insulated walls/attic keep utility bills low.
Beautiful no mow front garden features new retaining wall. Private, fenced back yard has off street parking, garden and a pergola supporting a vibrant wisteria.
All appliances stay. Priced to sell, this home offers excellent value for buyers who want to invest a bit of sweat equity completing some unfinished projects.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Triple track storm windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069D00190000
- Zillow Home ID: 73601646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 169 N Bellaire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Louisville, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clifton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton home values.
- 167 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$180K222,180
- 173 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$161K111,630
- 175 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$194K221,720
- 165 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$217K212,029
- 177 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$198K222,413
- 163 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$194K322,209
- 162 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$161K421,515
- 179 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$220K222,272
- 170 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$154K321,547
- 161 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$251K11.51,756
- 181 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$211K222,250
- 172 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$201K321,962
- 174 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$141K221,384
- 168 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$162K221,898
- 168 Vernon Ave Louisville, KY$179K324,285
- 176 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$185K222,206
- 166 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$185K31.51,752
- 164 Vernon Ave Louisville, KY$154K211,450
- 2035 Emerald Ave Louisville, KY$156K--21,320
- 178 N Bellaire Ave Louisville, KY$171K422,384
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!