A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,613 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $86,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,179 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:404 B:1187 L:00700
- Zillow Home ID: 57972713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06515 home values will fall 4.7% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among 06515 homes, this home is valued 41% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% less than in New Haven, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06515 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06515 home values.
|173 Valley St New Haven, CT||$114K||2||1||850|
|177 Valley St New Haven, CT||$104K||2||1||850|
|120 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$162K||3||1||1,821|
|185 Valley St New Haven, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,470|
|165 Valley St New Haven, CT||$126K||4||2||1,980|
|115 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,584|
|112 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$118K||3||1||1,247|
|159 Valley St New Haven, CT||--||Studio||--||12,197|
|106 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$126K||3||2||1,318|
|106 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$144K||3||2||1,318|
|190 Valley St New Haven, CT||$144K||3||2||1,998|
|156 Valley St New Haven, CT||$166K||6||3||2,351|
|191 Valley St New Haven, CT||$161K||Studio||2||2,585|
|155 Valley St New Haven, CT||$372K||4||3||2,970|
|103 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$185K||4||2.5||1,232|
|152 Valley St New Haven, CT||$220K||8||3||2,000|
|102 Emerson St New Haven, CT||$129K||3||1||1,389|
|195 Valley St New Haven, CT||$131K||4||2||1,872|
|196 Valley St New Haven, CT||$121K||3||1||1,040|
|Emerson St New Haven, CT||$147K||4||2||1,589|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!