- Lot: 5.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 589 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,167 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $13,750
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 96357
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 515 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Basement \ Crawl Space, General \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Sewer \ Septic, Area Description \ Country Living, Views \ Scenic, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Property Description \ Acreage, Cooling \ No A\C, Age \ 21-30 Years Old, Area Description \ Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Area Description \ Hunting, Area Amenities \ Biking, General \ Storage Area, Exterior \ Storm door, Lot Size \ 5-10 Acres, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Stove, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Description \ Skiing, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Area Description \ Privacy, Heating - Fuel Type \ Wood, General \ Built-in Vacuum
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,817 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1226000160000002001111
- Zillow Home ID: 83930706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Davenport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Charlotte Valley School (assigned)PK-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-12 & ungraded5.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.