16900 Old Giannini Ranch Rd, Volcano, CA 95689
For Sale: $748,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,619 sq ft
- Lot:80 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Heating Type:Forced air, Stove
Forever views at 3000 feet above sea level. On a clear day you can see Sacramento! The spectacular sunsets are magical. Extraordinary custom home.
High tech easy to maintain systems make this on of the most unique properties of today. Built in 2002 this 2619 sq ft 3 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath home also has a detached guest quarters with a full bath. Mountain top estate located on 80 acres above the little town of volcano. Very Private rare opportunity to own your top of the mountain escape!
- Days on Zillow130
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Recreation room
- Exterior MaterialComposition
- HeatingPropane butane, Solar
- MLS #201111748
- Neighborhood NameCountry
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID2110242420
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$380,722||$346K – $419K||-$5,417||$145||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,992/mo||$1.1K – $2.6K/mo||+$11||$0.76||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts California home values will increase 7.4% next year. Among 95666 homes, this home is 304.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 143.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95666 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% greater than in Pioneer, and 3.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95666 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pioneer.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 16900 Old Giannini Ranch Road
- 22300 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$246K51.51,535
- 22330 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$281K30.52,478
- Volcano, CA$243K------
- 22350 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$350K12.03,280
- 23750 Carson Dr UNIT 2 Pioneer, CA$102K22.01,440
- 23750 Carson Dr UNIT 34 Pioneer, CA$105K22.02
- 23750 Carson Dr UNIT 50 Pioneer, CA$108K32.01,740
- 22361 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$118K21.01,060
- 23151 Da Kine Rd Pioneer, CA$377K14.03,025
- 22441 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$385K32.52,876
- Da Kine Road Volcano, CA$380K33.53,500
- 23845 Pappas Blvd Pioneer, CA$544K23.53,451
- 22385 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$413K13.03,578
- 22460 Barone Rd Volcano, CA$331K11.01,548
- 17050 Rams Horn Grade Volcano, CA$712K42.52,715
- 22701 Da Kine Rd Pioneer, CA$221K32.51,806
Nearby Schools in Pioneer
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Pioneer Elementary K-6 2.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005