16908 105th Ave, Jamaica, NY 114333 beds, 2 baths, 1,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 102380026
- Zillow Home ID: 32140459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16908 105th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% greater than in New York, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 10506 171st Pl Jamaica, NY$441K72.51,360
- 16914 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$358K----1,395
- 16902 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$348K----1,522
- 10511 169th St Jamaica, NY$445K----2,448
- 16846 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$295K----1,440
- 10515 169th St Jamaica, NY$429K----1,960
- 16918 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$413K----1,040
- 16915 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$541K----2,244
- 10514 170th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,120
- 16911 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$315K62--
- 10518 170th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,120
- 10500 170th St Jamaica, NY$393K------
- 10517 169th St Jamaica, NY$494K622,024
- 10522 170th St Jamaica, NY$348K----832
- 16911 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$571K----2,244
- 16909 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$517K----1,560
- 16838 105th Ave Jamaica, NY$279K----1,212
- 10524 170th St Jamaica, NY$525K----3,291
- 10519 170th St Jamaica, NY$431K----1,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!