- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 853 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- MLS #: 2761406
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Adult Community \ N, Attic \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Detached\Attached \ Det, Driveway \ Pvt, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Foreclose? \ N, Handicap Access \ N, Office \ N, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Water \ Public, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, Bulkhead \ N, Cul-de-sac \ N, Heat \ Steam, new_constr \ N, OWNER FIN \ N, Sewer \ Y, Style \ Colonial, Wood Floors \ Y, A\C \ N, Beach Rights \ N, Docking Rights \ N, Fuel \ Gas, Last Status Change \ PC, W\W Carpet \ N, Den\Family Room \ N, County \ Q, Finished Basement \ Y, Dining Room \ Lr\Dr, Zone \ 14, TOUR FLAG \ N, Basement\Subfloor \ Full Basement, # Fireplaces \ 0, # Kitchens \ 1, Refrigerator \ 1, Dryer \ 1, Washer \ 1, Patio \ Yes, Skylight \ 0, Water Frontage \ 0, Taxes \ 3546.00, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ N, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N, CORNER PROPERTY \ N
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 123330239
- Zillow Home ID: 32189013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $369-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole. Among Jamaica homes, this home is 21.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1087.5% higher than in New York, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
|16913 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$392K||--||--||1,972|
|16907 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$369K||--||--||1,704|
|16901 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$359K||--||--||1,584|
|16906 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$480K||3||2||2,775|
|16910 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$341K||--||--||1,784|
|16902 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$413K||--||--||1,886|
|16912 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$374K||--||--||1,826|
|16916 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$357K||--||--||1,328|
|11509 169th St Jamaica, NY||$412K||--||--||1,850|
|16813 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$347K||--||--||1,132|
|16918 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$393K||--||--||1,284|
|11506 168th St Jamaica, NY||$299K||3||3||1,340|
|17003 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$421K||--||--||1,429|
|115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$421K||--||--||1,429|
|11511 169th St Jamaica, NY||$358K||--||--||1,696|
|16814 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$346K||--||--||1,136|
|16811 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$354K||--||--||1,132|
|11455 170th St Jamaica, NY||$387K||--||--||1,122|
|11453 170th St Jamaica, NY||$351K||--||--||1,122|
|11428 170th St Jamaica, NY||$469K||--||--||2,162|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!