1691 SW 16th St, Miami, FL 331452 beds, 1 bath, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 120 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141110061050
- Zillow Home ID: 43853014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1691 Sw 16th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shenandoah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% less than in Miami, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shenandoah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shenandoah home values.
- 1697 SW 16th St Miami, FL$324K321,835
- 1679 SW 16th St Miami, FL$314K211,382
- 1688 SW 15th St Miami, FL$321K321,518
- 1671 SW 16th St Miami, FL$350K321,700
- SW 17th Ave Miami, FL$276K211,240
- 1698 SW 15th St Miami, FL$285K321,733
- 1680 SW 15th St Miami, FL$385K321,849
- 1680 SW 16th St Miami, FL$274K321,402
- 1680 SW 16th St Miami, FL$364K431,602
- 1670 SW 15th St Miami, FL$214K11460
- 1601 SW 17th Ave Miami, FL$393K321,662
- 1661 SW 16th St Miami, FL$301K211,266
- 1650 SW 16th St Miami, FL$412K312,142
- 1666 SW 15th St Miami, FL$378K321,700
- 1600 SW 17th Ave Miami, FL$281K321,556
- 1540 SW 17th Ave Miami, FL$276K211,240
- 1610 SW 17th Ave Miami, FL$263K321,313
- 1646 SW 16th St Miami, FL$344K211,348
- 1703 SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$399K332,104
- 1650 SW 15th St Miami, FL$333K221,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292