1691 Ward St, Berkeley, CA 947034 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 65 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $249,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- MLS #: 40663258
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,183 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Parcel #: 054 173100501
- Zillow Home ID: 24832288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1691 Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Berkeley, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 1635 Ward St Berkeley, CA$834K321,384
- 1695 Ward St Berkeley, CA$853K422,028
- 2714 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$697K311,040
- 1633 Ward St Berkeley, CA$937K32.52,328
- 1699 Ward St Berkeley, CA$608K32806
- 1699 Ward Oakland, CA$419K21805
- 1634 Derby St Berkeley, CA$693K321,115
- 1640 Derby St Berkeley, CA$999K52.52,238
- 1630 Derby St Berkeley, CA$779K321,650
- 1631 Ward St Berkeley, CA$904K32.51,835
- 1648 Derby St Berkeley, CA$1.46M1264,912
- 1640 Ward St Berkeley, CA$836K311,579
- 1628 Derby St Berkeley, CA$651K21904
- 2710 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA--21.51,224
- 1644 Ward St Berkeley, CA$817K321,372
- 1636 Ward St Berkeley, CA$659K31996
- 1629 Ward St Berkeley, CA$844K331,571
- 1648 Ward St Berkeley, CA$663K211,052
- 2704 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$614K211,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.