1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1024, Littleton, CO 801202 beds, 2 baths, 1,037 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,037 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 207733318012
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58883641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1024
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% higher than in Littleton, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1023 Littleton, CO$158K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1022 Littleton, CO$164K221,013
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1038 Littleton, CO$135K32706
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1037 Littleton, CO$139K11709
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1021 Littleton, CO$157K221,013
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1036 Littleton, CO$168K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1035 Littleton, CO$168K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1018 Littleton, CO$176K321,196
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1034 Littleton, CO$167K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1017 Littleton, CO$176K321,196
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1033 Littleton, CO$172K221,143
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1016 Littleton, CO$158K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1032 Littleton, CO$136K22706
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1015 Littleton, CO$156K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1031 Littleton, CO$131K11760
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1014 Littleton, CO$158K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1028 Littleton, CO$165K321,196
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1013 Littleton, CO$166K221,037
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1027 Littleton, CO$176K321,196
- 1692 W Canal Cir UNIT 1012 Littleton, CO$169K221,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!