- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,758 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- MLS #: PW15065412
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Fireplace \ Gas, LotFeatures \ Lot Shape-Irregular, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, SaleType \ Standard, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, View \ Neighborhood, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Parking \ Carport Attached, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Utility Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Stories \ One Level, Roofing \ Shingle, SchoolDistrict \ Los Angeles Unified, Pool \ Private, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Pool \ In Ground, Style \ Ranch, Rooms \ Master Suite, LotFeatures \ Yard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Floor \ Hardwood, Patio \ Deck, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Workshop, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, Laundry \ Dryer Included, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Rear, Laundry \ Washer Included, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, EntryLocation \ Main Level, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, Laundry \ Area, Fireplace \ Raised Hearth, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, Utilities \ 220V In Garage, View \ Trees\Woods, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), LotFeatures \ Walkstreet, Pool \ Gunite, Appliances \ Freezer, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Appliances \ Ice Maker, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Drip System, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Yearly, Cooling \ Dual, ConstructionMaterials \ Stone, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), Floor \ Stone\Travertine, InteriorFeatures \ Low Flow Toilet(s), LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers On Side, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Timer, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, InteriorFeatures \ Wet Bar, Rooms \ Art Studio, Patio \ Brick, Rooms \ Formal Entry, WindowFeatures \ Bay Window, LotFeatures \ Treed Lot, WindowFeatures \ Skylights, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, InteriorFeatures \ Wired for Sound, ExteriorFeatures \ Barbecue Private, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, LotFeatures \ Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Patio \ Wrap Around, Association \ Security, Parking \ Built-In Storage, Appliances \ Tankless Water Heater, LotFeatures \ Up Slope from Street, Parking \ Circular Driveway, InteriorFeatures \ Vacuum Central, Parking \ Garage - Rear Entry, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Appliances \ Warmer Oven Drawer, Parking \ Private, Rooms \ Jack & Jill, Appliances \ Electric Stove, DirectionFaces \ Northeast, Pool \ Heated with Electricity, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,027 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 161
- Parcel #: 2610001008
- Zillow Home ID: 20110211
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $680-920K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Granada Hills home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Granada Hills homes, this home is 70.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Granada Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Granada Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granada Hills home values.
|16940 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$802K||3||3||3,300|
|16925 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$729K||3||3||2,323|
|16956 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$785K||3||3||2,941|
|16931 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$955K||4||5||3,920|
|16919 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$775K||4||3||2,658|
|16937 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$878K||6||4||3,519|
|16949 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$744K||3||3||2,486|
|16962 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$1.04M||4||4||4,174|
|11918 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA||$687K||--||--||--|
|16955 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$694K||3||3||2,132|
|16961 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$702K||4||3||2,234|
|16970 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$1.3M||5||5||4,583|
|16967 Knollwood Dr Granada Hills, CA||$786K||4||3.5||3,104|
|11901 Susan Dr Granada Hills, CA||$1M||5||3||4,441|
|11915 Susan Dr Granada Hills, CA||$926K||4||3||3,944|
|11849 Susan Dr Granada Hills, CA||$813K||4||4||3,000|
|11923 Susan Dr Granada Hills, CA||$792K||5||3||2,782|
|11895 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA||$497K||3||2||1,421|
|11891 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA||$568K||3||2||2,029|
|11901 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA||$636K||4||3||2,722|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.