16929 Simonds St, San Fernando, CA 913443 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,539 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 2682026012
- Zillow Home ID: 20147608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16929 Simonds Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Granada Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Granada Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granada Hills home values.
- 16923 Simonds St Granada Hills, CA$471K321,375
- 11329 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$550K321,896
- 11323 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$449K321,375
- 11320 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$511K331,812
- 16917 Simonds St San Fernando, CA$469K331,408
- 11315 Mclennan Ave San Fernando, CA$536K432,305
- 11310 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$513K331,808
- 16916 Simonds St San Fernando, CA$491K321,771
- 16909 Simonds St Granada Hills, CA$477K321,429
- 11309 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$452K321,375
- 11338 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA$466K321,393
- 11330 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA$553K532,218
- 11324 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA$541K321,875
- 16908 Simonds St Granada Hills, CA$470K321,392
- 11300 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$476K321,393
- 11316 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA$467K321,375
- 16901 Simonds St Granada Hills, CA$483K321,393
- 11301 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$467K321,392
- 16915 Index St Granada Hills, CA$507K421,800
- 11310 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, CA$416K321,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!