16936 Stoepel St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 22 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $5,427
- Price/sqft: $6
- MLS #: 214076418
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16019044
- Zillow Home ID: 88577459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16936 Stoepel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fitzgerald market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 101.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Detroit, and 403% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fitzgerald home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fitzgerald home values.
- 16930 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$34K421,812
- 16924 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$20K331,464
- 16920 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 16916 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 16933 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$47K------
- 16925 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 16939 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$30K--21,552
- 6345 W Mcnichols Rd Detroit, MI$51K------
- 16906 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$36K--22,041
- 16917 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$32K--21,630
- 16900 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$50K311,176
- 16909 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$30K--11,038
- 16899 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$26K--1895
- 16890 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$36K--21,902
- 16882 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$46K--2.51,824
- 16891 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$50K211,023
- 16885 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$40K321,583
- 16876 Stoepel St Detroit, MI$20K422,100
- 16930 Santa Rosa Dr Detroit, MI$34K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292