16939 Gresham St, Northridge, CA 913434 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,561 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,715 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114901660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16939 Gresham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 16945 Gresham St Northridge, CA$630K422,162
- 16939 Gresham St Northridge, CA$671K432,715
- 8818 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$599K422,162
- 16933 Gresham St Northridge, CA$678K532,605
- 16946 Gresham St Northridge, CA$847K533,120
- 8824 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$609K421,815
- 8807 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$667K432,715
- 8801 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$845K532,604
- 16938 Gresham St Northridge, CA$716K432,715
- 8815 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$613K532,605
- 8755 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$789K432,715
- 8813 Mclennan Ave Northridge, CA$647K532,604
- 8825 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$642K432,715
- 16932 Gresham St Northridge, CA$733K321,815
- 16921 Gresham St Northridge, CA$640K432,715
- 8830 Balboa Blvd Northridge, CA--221,684
- 8751 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$668K321,815
- 8821 Mclennan Ave Northridge, CA$606K422,162
- 16920 Gresham St Northridge, CA$686K532,604
- 8734 Sari Ave Northridge, CA$704K532,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!