1694 Main St, Concord, MA 017425 beds, 5 baths, 2,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Built in 1776
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $308
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park, Water
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,357 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: M:00010C B:02368-00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57062088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1694 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01742 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Concord, and 94% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01742 home values.
- 6 Damonmill Sq UNIT 6 Concord, MA$1.1M343,597
- 2 Damonmill Sq # B Concord, MA--------
- 1681 Main St Concord, MA$745K------
- 20 Westvale Mdws UNIT A Concord, MA$360K221,192
- 20 Westvale Mdws UNIT B Concord, MA$354K221,192
- 20 Westvale Mdws UNIT C Concord, MA$351K221,094
- 20 Westvale Mdws UNIT D Concord, MA$354K221,094
- 1687 Main St Concord, MA$480K521,757
- 9 Damonmill Sq STE 6A Concord, MA$743K--23,133
- 9 Damonmill Sq STE 4C Concord, MA$226K--2952
- 32 Westvale Mdws UNIT A Concord, MA$356K221,192
- 32 Westvale Mdws UNIT B Concord, MA$352K221,192
- 32 Westvale Mdws UNIT C Concord, MA$331K221,001
- 32 Westvale Mdws UNIT D Concord, MA$354K221,094
- 75 Old Stow Rd Concord, MA$5.76M------
- 33 Westvale Mdws UNIT A Concord, MA$354K221,192
- 33 Westvale Mdws UNIT D Concord, MA$345K221,094
- 33 Westvale Mdws UNIT B Concord, MA$354K221,192
- 20C Westvale Mdws Concord, MA$349K221,094
- 44 Westvale Mdws UNIT A Concord, MA$353K221,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.