- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,390 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $550,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $230
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:005 B:006 L:0016
- Zillow Home ID: 56356596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-637K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 36.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Waltham, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|1680 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$501K||3||2||1,716|
|1687 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$489K||3||1||2,010|
|1690 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$586K||3||1||2,210|
|1679 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$501K||3||3||1,900|
|1701 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$409K||3||1||1,248|
|1707 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$424K||3||1||1,323|
|1700 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$779K||4||5||3,444|
|20 Brennan Ave Waltham, MA||$410K||3||1||990|
|12 Mountain Rd Waltham, MA||$694K||4||2.5||2,444|
|18 Mountain Rd Waltham, MA||$398K||3||1||912|
|17 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$710K||3||2.5||3,608|
|24 Mountain Rd Waltham, MA||$418K||3||1||1,062|
|1715 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA||$431K||3||1||1,475|
|27 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$479K||3||1||1,475|
|35 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$774K||5||3||3,548|
|37 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$805K||3||3.5||4,092|
|13 Brennan Ave Waltham, MA||$652K||3||2.5||2,315|
|18 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$563K||3||2||2,200|
|39 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$709K||4||3||2,408|
|41 Melody Ln Waltham, MA||$827K||4||3.5||4,245|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!