16974 Stardust Pl, Granada Hills, CA 913445 beds, 3 baths, 2,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $440,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 2609026038
- Zillow Home ID: 20110076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16974 Stardust Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Granada Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Granada Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granada Hills home values.
- 16968 Stardust Pl Granada Hills, CA$630K322,048
- 16973 Stardust Pl Granada Hills, CA$847K643,517
- 16967 Stardust Pl Granada Hills, CA$722K432,740
- 12303 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$673K432,320
- 12309 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$710K532,603
- 12250 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, CA$573K321,815
- 12240 Jolette Ave San Fernando, CA$632K532,288
- 16961 Del Rio Pl Granada Hills, CA$715K532,603
- 16966 Crystalaire Pl Granada Hills, CA$716K432,740
- 12260 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, CA$632K432,288
- 12325 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$657K432,216
- 16972 Crystalaire Pl Granada Hills, CA$711K532,680
- 12335 Mclennan Ave Granada Hills, CA$622K322,048
- 16951 Del Rio Pl Granada Hills, CA$654K432,216
- 12300 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, CA$623K432,038
- 16960 Crystalaire Pl Granada Hills, CA$720K532,603
- 16960 Del Rio Pl Granada Hills, CA$724K432,740
- 12308 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, CA$608K321,815
- 16950 Crystalaire Pl Granada Hills, CA$717K432,562
- 16975 Crystalaire Pl Granada Hills, CA$801K543,019
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.