- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16978 Cornerwood Dr, Orlando, FL 328204 beds, 2 baths, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $280,000
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 162232137500990
- Zillow Home ID: 58338210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16978 Cornerwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% lower than in Orange, and 146.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32820 home values.
- 16972 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$189K321,632
- 16984 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$216K32.52,215
- 16966 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$164K321,874
- 16990 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$150K321,480
- 1972 Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$152K321,636
- 16949 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$185K421,874
- 16973 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$172K32--
- 1966 Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,275
- 16979 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$150K321,264
- 16973 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$166K321,499
- 16960 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$213K32.52,215
- 16985 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$155K321,632
- 16967 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$140K321,264
- Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$140K321,264
- Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$228K42.52,806
- 1960 Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$164K321,874
- 16991 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$144K321,264
- 16961 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$154K321,632
- 16954 Cornerwood Dr Orlando, FL$154K321,632
- 1954 Corner School Dr Orlando, FL$224K42.52,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.